BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black, CM1160B
Brew your daily coffee fast with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. QuickTouch Programming buttons make it easy to set the 24-hour auto brew feature and shave some time off of your morning routine. Other useful features include Sneak-A-Cup Technology, the 12-cup Duralife glass carafe, and a washable brew basket. Product Features QuickTouch Programming – Easily
Brew your daily coffee fast with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker. QuickTouch Programming buttons make it easy to set the 24-hour auto brew feature and shave some time off of your morning routine. Other useful features include Sneak-A-Cup Technology, the 12-cup Duralife glass carafe, and a washable brew basket.
- QuickTouch Programming – Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel – Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options
- Sneak-a-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff – For added safety and peace of mind with every use
- Easy-View Water Window – The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee
- Removable Filter Basket is dishwasher-safe. Compatible with basket-style paper filters. Nonstick keep hot carafe plate
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Darth Coffee Maker
Great choice Purchased the white version of this coffee pot because it matched my decor, and Iâm quite happy with it.First, it truly is a NO DRIP/NO SPILL when pouring! Iâve bought countless coffee pots (some of them were quite expensive) falsely claiming this, but in this particular case: it is true and legit.Second, I love the fact that it is short enough to fit underneath my low level cabinets, and still have room to place it on top of a pull out tray. I didnât see any clear indictation if itâs measurements when I ordered: but for reference to those who would like to know; my machine measures approx:12.25â tall (lid down)20.25â tall (lid up)8.5â at its widest10.25â deep (at the base)Third, the design is a simple one. Easy to program, easy to set, easy to use. It had a 2 hour auto shut off, programmable brew option, and a mid pour (aka âsneak a cupâ) delay.Fourth, my coffee seems to be hotter than other machines Iâve had in…